- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the contract value via ONLINE TRANSFER is required to secure a booking. We encourage clients to put down their booking deposit as early as possible because due to the nature of our work, dates can often get blocked very quickly.
- 50% of the contract value is required at least 4 days before the first event requested for coverage.
- After the production has concluded, travel expenses incurred (if shooting occurs outside
Bangalore) will be due.
- 25% of the contract value is payable before the final draft has been shared.
- All cancellations must be in writing (email).
- Should the Client cancel the booking more than two months before the production, the booking deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
- Should the Client cancel the booking between two months and one week from the first date of production, the booking deposit shall be retained by NJM PRODUCTIONS.
- Should the Client cancel the booking less than one week from production, the booking deposit and the production payment shall be retained by NJM.
- Should the NJM team need to cancel, there will be a full refund of all funds paid, which is the limit of any liability on the part of NJM Productions LLP.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to obtain any permissions, licenses and pay any fees to any venues/locations, where filming will take place (if applicable).
- Unless the Client advises NJM team otherwise, we will assume all persons attending the event/shoot have consented to be filmed.
- We respect the regulations of anyone officiating at the event which may limit where we position cameras and other equipment. There may be other restrictions such as a limit to movement around the venue or certain parts of the event/space which we are not allowed to film.
- We make every effort to produce a quality film and ensure all our equipment is of the highest quality and regularly maintained. We employ several back-up strategies for sound and vision, however, we cannot be held responsible for any lighting, sound or interference issues caused by circumstances outside our control. This includes camera/ equipment failure, adverse lighting, noise issues and restrictions imposed by venues.
- We use our professional expertise and discretion to ensure that significant parts of the day are recorded.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to record every aspect of the day as filming takes place ‘live’. We retain the artistic license.
- We make every effort to arrive at locations on time but we cannot be held responsible for lateness or non-attendance caused by circumstances outside our control such as traffic delays, severe weather conditions, unforeseen illness/incapacity, accident, technical, camera or equipment failure. In such circumstances, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternative arrangements.
- Our team may be required to be on site throughout the day to capture the Client’s events. In that vein, we ask that refreshments/meals (as appropriate) be provided to members of the on-site shoot team so that they do not have to leave the shoot location.
- Whilst we aim to film as much as possible during the day, we cannot guarantee a minimum amount of footage that will be taken on the day or a minimum length for a film.
- Drone footage is additional to any package and is not automatically included.
- Drones cannot fly in strong winds or rain. If drone usage has been requested, we will endeavour to
try and launch the drone at some point in the day if the usual timings, are made impossible due to bad weather. If we are unable to take any drone footage during the day, we will refund the cost of the drone footage option. We will keep a close eye on the forecast and will let you know 48 hours before the shoot day if it looks like we are unable to fly.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to obtain drone permissions from the venue. Please bear in mind that even with all of these documents in place, some venues will still not allow any drones at the venue.
- We will comply with all rules and regulations set out by the authorities to ensure safe flying at all times, including but not limited to safe distances from all people and buildings and the drone cannot fly directly overhead of a mass group of people for safety reasons.
- If for any reason we feel that it is unsafe to fly on the day, our decision is final and we will refund the cost of the drone footage option.
- NJM PRODUCTIONS retains copyright and possession of all material recorded by the NJM team and it is not our policy to offer the raw footage to third parties.
- Any edited film to be shared on social media or any public shared platforms, NJM shall require consent from the client before publishing the same.
- All our films come with up to 2 minor editing iterations with no charge and only 1 major iteration if you are unhappy with the first draft.
- All other re-edits or any additional changes will be charged at the rate of INR 7,500 per day of
editing time, so we strongly suggest presenting all collated changes in a single set of instructions.
- We reserve the right to display parts of your video online and via social media.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help tell your amazing story!