We at NJM Productions recognise the risk involved in carrying out a shoot amidst the ongoing global pandemic of COVID19.
During these unsettling times, it’s important to lay down the guidelines to carry on with work, while still ensuring the safety of employees, clients, and anyone else involved.
All team members are vetted for following safety measures before selecting them for any shoot.
All follow strict safety protocol as per the guidelines below.
- Before proceeding a shoot, we have a team conversation about health, safety, and recognising symptoms in each other.
- A team of upto 4 members (maximum) work at the shoot site.
- We make sure to sanitise all equipment required for the shoot.
- We bring an extra set of masks, sanitisers, and gloves.
- The entire team will protect themselves by wearing a mask and a pair of gloves.
- We will not shake hands or bump elbows with anyone.
- The team will wash their hands or use hand sanitiser frequently while out on
- We will use our time as efficiently as we can. The less time we spend shooting
would mean the less opportunity we have to come in unnecessary contact.
- We are aware that filming can attract attention from the public. If people
approach us while on the shoot, we will make sure that they stay at least 6 feet
away from the crew and the subjects of the shoot.
- We will disinfect all equipment during the shoot when we have the opportunity
- We will use a zoom lens to capture close up shots to avoid violating social
- We will not mic the subjects of the shoot. Instead, we will talk them through
micing themselves up, if it’s required that they wear one.
- We disinfect all equipment and clean each gear separately after every shoot and dispose of the masks and gloves.
- Our team follow self-quarantine measures after the shoot.